10 Reasons to book Erik Vermeulen as your next Keynote Speaker, Facilitator or MC.
1. Expertise. There are 5000+ professional speakers in the world, of which there are hundreds of “experts” on Leadership, Performance, Teamwork and Integration. Very few however have Erik’s research background, diverse reading list and variety of clients in diverse industries.
2 Freshness. Personal Performance and Team Development are topics that have been done to death, but Erik gives it new life by making it supremely interactive and practical. He’s not the next Tony Robbins or Tom Peters. Rather Erik strives to be himself when facilitating.
3. Personalisation. When you’ve booked Erik, the Keynote presentation or facilitation session is just the beginning. He stays afterwards to engage the audience, and in fact, he often makes himself available for the whole day of his keynote. This usually results in him producing succinct audience summaries of all the presenters’ presentations for distribution to the audience. Through this Erik provides a truly personalised service.
4. Relevance and Real World Experience. Erik’s speaking and facilitation style allows audiences to connect with the experience to create clarity, energy and awareness. He has vast experience in “the trenches”. He’s helped a mobile phone company sell 60 000 handsets in just 3 weeks! All of Erik’s stories are from his own experience and have not been stolen from other speakers.
5. Easy to work with. Erik will always arrive early, sometimes the day before, to get to know the audience and the environment in order to adapt his programme and content to your needs and your venue.
6. Added value. When you book Erik, you don’t just get an hour, or a day. You get the benefit of 15 years experience as an educator, facilitator and speaker.
7. Memorable presence. Your audience cannot be expected to remember every word from every speaker they hear. Erik understands this and after meeting Erik, your audience will remember the value of their own attention – they will walk away with powerful anchors, memorable visual cues and skills that will enrich every dimension of their corporate and personal lives.
8. Integrity. Erik’s life on stage is the same as it is off. He really does live everyday fully and passionately, with humour and wisdom. He leaves his audience with these same virtues allowing them a deep understanding of the connections Erik is able to make between different disciplines.
9. High Content, High Energy, Highly Entertaining. Audiences are always seen taking notes during Erik’s presentations, and they often battle to keep up! Erik is a high energy presenter, effortlessly adding humour and entertainment to his powerful business messages. He’s often singled out for his passion and zest as well as his business insight.
10. International Sensitivity. Erik is adept and sensitive to the needs of global audiences as he takes into account diversity in terms of cultures, religions and language barriers. He lives in a country with 11 official languages and as such he is comfortable with identifying confusing points and putting them into perspective for all audience members.